Signing tonight, Twitter chat tomorrow

My last appearance until the Romantic Times convention is at 7pm tonight (March 28th) in Cary, NC. If you’re in the area, please come by and see me at Barnes & Noble. Address and info below:

Barnes & Noble, Cary Commons

760 SE Maynard

Cary, NC 27511

PH: 919-467-3866

If you haven’t been local to any of my appearances but you’d like to ask some questions/chat anyway, never fear – Twitter is here! :). My audio book narrator Tavia Gilbert and I will be live on Twitter tomorrow (March 29th) from 1pm EST to 2pm, taking your questions about Twice Tempted and chatting with anyone who feels sociable. You can find me here on Twitter and Tavia here and the hashtag will be #Frostchat. Hope to see some of you there!

Comments

1. nicole says

I love eternal kiss of darkness.i hope to get more of your books as soon as I can. This next book is on my wish list. Love vampyres and egypt both great way of putting them together.

2. Debi Murray says

Another year goes by and I do not see you. No RT this year, I’m going to Vegas in a month and will see Vicki , but no you. Let’s make definite plans for 2014 in NOLA for RT.

3. Samantha says

I always wish it would take me longer to finish your books. I purchased Twice Tempted on Tuesday, finished it the same night. Now I’m left with nothing to read. Can’t wait for your next book!

4. Laura says

I don’t always have the time to sit down and read, but I listen you all your books on my iPod and I am so glad you inject humor into your writing. I can’t tell you how many times my family has looked at me like I was crazy because I bust out laughing at something they can’t hear. Tavia is priceless.

• Caro says

Love your NH, NHW, & NP books. I read and listen to your books. Tavia Gilbert is a great narrator on the audios.
      Just would like to know if Ian will get his own book?

5. Fernande Bowden says

Listening to audio books is practical and it meets the busy lifestyle of contemporary people. You can tune in to your favorite books anytime anywhere, while you are walking, sh… The popularity of iPod and MP3 players has raised the marketplace of audiobooks in recent years. Some book publishers also believed that audio books could outsell paperback books or e-books one day. Indeed, this pattern is clear if you think about some great benefits of audio books over paperback books. ,

Most up to date content coming from our new website