Night’s Darkest Embrace

I’m excited to announce that my novella from the Haunted By Your Touch anthology, called Night’s Darkest Embrace, is now out as an individual ebook for $1.99. Night’s Darkest Embrace is a long story (almost half a book) and here is a brief description:

Enter the dark realm of Nocturna, where blisteringly sexy Raphael dominates the demons of a lawless dimension and tries to help a beautiful young woman avenge her cousin’s disappearance.

In addition to Night’s Darkest Embrace, you also get a sneak peek at an upcoming paranormal novel from Lindsey Piper. Again, Night’s Darkest Embrace originally appeared in the Haunted By Your Touch anthology, so if you read that, head’s up: this is not a new story. If you didn’t read the HBYT anthology, however, then Night’s Darkest Embrace is a new release for you :). Also, this story is not related to the Night Huntress universe. Instead of vampires, ghouls, and ghosts existing in secret alongside humans, it has fallen angels, demons, and partial demons living among us. Since I’m a fan of try-before-you-buy, you can read the first 20% here to see if this is your cup of tea. Go ahead, check it out. I’ll wait :).

*waits*

Okay, if you’re done reading and you liked it, here are some handy ordering links: AmazonBarnes & Noble, iTunes, Kobo, or your favorite digital retailer.

If you’re interested in buying the ebook but you don’t have an e-reader, you can read it off your phone, computer, or other device. Instructions are here.

If you only read in paper format and you want the story, it’s only available in print in the Haunted By Your Touch anthology. Yes, it costs more than $1.99 but you also get great stories from Shayla Black and Sharie Kohler, too.

Happy reading, everyone!

Comments

1. Ali L says

reading this story again, it’s still great! just voted for Once Burned on Goodreads site for the Goodreads Choice Awards, semi-finals. Hope everyone else votes as well.

• Naveed says

I posted my blog URL and made the post mitneus later! LOLI went back to add a few names though. It was hard to think of many though. JR Ward’s books have great unique names though. That’s for sure.

2. Aimee P. says

I purchased HBYT and I really LOVED this novella!!! Do you think you will continue the story? I would love to read more from this world!

3. Erin says

I love this novella, too! Raphael is so hot (you and Ilona have both written great Raphaels!) Any possibility of writing more about them or even just Nocturna when you finish Cat & Bones and Vlad & Leila?

4. JENNIFER says

I had to get it! I am always impressed by your work. I loved the story, the characters and all. Please keep up the wonderful work. I wish it was a series. It was way cool.

5. limousine service says

what’s shaking, from Hidden Hills, California I want to say, I loved this blog. However, it is weird how I ended up on your blog. I searched for classic limousine on Google and ended up on your website. I must say I do like your site and will check back soon. But I need to find the limo I was originally looking for first. Have a great day! adios.

6. Hannah says

I absolutely loved this novella! I was surprised that it wasn’t a part of the ‘world’ your other books are in, but I thought it was excellent – just like your other work. Are there any plans to expand it, and continue writing a series?? I would love to see it!

• Jeaniene says

Glad you enjoyed it. While I’m not expanding this novella into a series, I am using *some* similar worldbuilding elements in my new Realmwalker series, which releases in 2014.