February 2011 tour

I’m excited to share my travel information to celebrate the release of THIS SIDE OF THE GRAVE, Night Huntress book five. I’ll be on the road with the lovely Pamela Palmer, whose new Feral Warriors novel, HUNGER UNTAMED, also releases on February 22nd. If you’re in the area, please try to come out! Pamela and I will be signing books, chatting, and sporting our hilarious slap bracelets of “Team Bones” and “Team Kougar” in honor of our book’s heroes.

Here are the tour stops:

Saturday, February 19th,  2011 Group signing with Nora Roberts, Grace Burrowes, Mary Burton, Stephanie Dray, Jeaniene Frost, Pamela Palmer, Mary Burkhart Reed, and Vaughn Ripley. Special early release date of THIS SIDE OF THE GRAVE and HUNGER UNTAMED for this event only. More details here.

Turn the Page Bookstore  12:00pm to 2:00 pm

18 North Main Street

Boonsboro, Maryland  21713

Tuesday, February 22nd, 2011

Signing with Jeaniene Frost and Pamela Palmer

Books-A-Million  7:00 pm to 9:00 pm

757 Brookwood Village

Birmingham, AL  35209

Wednesday, February 23rd, 2011

Signing with Jeaniene Frost and Pamela Palmer. More details here.

Garden District Book Shop  5:30- pm to 7:00 pm

2727 Prytania Street

New Orleans, LA  70130

Hope to see some of you soon! :)

Comments

1. Meshanna Burno says

I so wished I still lived in Huntsville, AL because I would drive down to see you! Maybe some day you will come to KS!

2. says

Ohhh you are coming to Maryland! Wooooooot. I cant wait to see you, I had the pleasure of meeting you at RT. The bookstore states that you can not bring older books to have them signed, it is ok to get bookplates signed for the other books. Thanks so much.

Linda

3. Renee says

I’m always so jealous bc you always seem to be on the east coast! You should do Comic Con in San Diego this year!!! That would be SOOOOO Awesome! I know a couple other authors in your genre will be there (Patricia Briggs and Kim Harrison) but if you were there I would miss EVERYTHING else!!

4. Jessie Patterson says

Wish you were coming to Huntsville, AL! B’ham isn’t that far, but I still wouldn’t be able to make it there. =(

5. Lori B. says

Are you coming to Phila. PA.? I would love to meet you and till you how much I have enjoyed your books. Can’t wait for the next Cat & Bones adventure!!
    Keep up the great work.

6. Jessi says

Aw. Moving to the US, right now (:
    Preferably Birmingham or New Orleans..
    Can’t really expect you to come to Germany. xD
    Wish everybody who can make it a woderful signing, you too, of course, Jeaniene. (: Hope you enjoy it!

7. DarkBloodyVamp says

So excited about the release of This Side of the Grave. Excited for the fans who will be able to see you. Would love to see you here in Toronto, Ontario, Canada! :)

Yes I agree with Jamie, where can we get the Team Bones slap bracelets?

Have a wonderful time on your tour! :)

8. Ansley says

I can’t wait for This Side of the Grave! I hope you have a great time on your tour, though of course I am jealous I can’t go to any of the sites. If you ever feel like coming to Kentucky, though, I will be first in line!

And yes, the Team Bones slap bracelet sounds like a great idea!

9. Dee says

Awww man, it’s times like these that I wished I lived in America… Any chance of you crossing the Atlantic and stopping by England?

Have fun on tour :)

Team Bones ALL THE WAY!!!

10. Angela says

Im gonna try like hell to be in New Orleans! This is the closest you have ever come to me!!!! And I love Feral Warriors series! This is so great!

• JamieLeaM says

Oh you will know it the second you get to the chapter. I don’t want to spoiler it for you and trust me, it is worth the wait to find out. And don’t cheat and read ahead, I promise, you will be glad you waited.