Hi, everyone! Things are heating up now that it’s only two weeks until INTO THE FIRE, the final Night Prince novel, releases. First up is a live video chat that I’m doing this Friday, February 17th, starting at 1pm Eastern Time.
Aside from the chance to get your burning questions answered by me live on video, why should you care? I’m glad you asked! :). Everyone who asks me a question during the live chat will be automatically entered to win 1 of 7 signed paperback copy of INTO THE FIRE, mailed out before the book releases!
Since this is a rather narrow window to get your question in (only 45 minutes), your chances will be MUCH better for this contest. For example: I’ve had almost 700 entries into the contest I ran last week (winners announced tomorrow!) so most people won’t be happy with those results. But for those of you who are able to carve out time this Friday from 1pm until 1:45pm Eastern time, you’ll get to chat with me and be far more likely to win a free signed book, so come on out! Here is the link for the live chat: avonromancelive.com
Next up is for audio book lovers. The first book in the Night Prince series, ONCE BURNED, is Audible.com’s “daily deal” today, so TODAY ONLY, you can get it for only $3.95. Once again, the fabulous Tavia Gilbert narrates. If you’ve never tried an audio book before, but you’ve been thinking about it, this a great way to test one for about the cost of a cup of coffee. Get yours here.
Finally, as a reminder, the signed pre-orders for INTO THE FIRE, hosted by Schuler, ends tomorrow. So, if you haven’t heard of this before, or you were meaning to get your pre-order in so you’re guaranteed to get a signed copy – yet you’re like me and you tend to procrastinate – this is your last chance. Order your copy here. Below are the details.
- You must have your pre-order in by 2/14/17. After that, there is no guarantee that the copy you get will be signed.
- You can get signed copies of both the mass market edition and the hardcover, so pick your preferred format.
- The books will be signed, but not personalized.
- International orders WILL be accepted, but please read carefully: If you live in Canada, you can order directly from the link above. All other countries must use this email address ONLY to order their books: email@example.com.
- Schuler cannot fulfill orders for books purchased through another retailer. So, if you already pre-ordered your book via Amazon, B&N, or another book seller, you can’t send your receipt to Schuler in exchange for a signed book. The reason is that Schuler wouldn’t get reimbursed by those stores; they are their own entity.