Readers Tweeted this picture to me and I think it’s hilarious! Enjoy :).
Remember, it’s now less than a month until INTO THE FIRE releases, where Vlad will be impaling much more than marshmallows ;). If you intend to get your copy in paperback and you were pre-ordering, my publisher has partnered with Schuler Books in order for people to get signed copies. Important: this is only valid for preorders, so once the book goes on sale, it’s too late to get them signed. Here is the link: http://www.schulerbooks.com/fire
ETA: Several of you have asked me very good questions about the pre-orders. Here is what I’ve learned so far:
- You must have your pre-order in by 2/14/17. After that, there is no guarantee that the copy you get will be signed.
- You can get signed copies of both the mass market edition and the hardcover, so pick your preferred format.
- The books will be signed, but not personalized.
- International orders WILL be accepted, but please read carefully: If you live in Canada, you can order directly from the link above. All other countries must use this email address ONLY to order their books: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schuler cannot fulfill orders for books purchased through another retailer. So, if you already pre-ordered your book via Amazon, B&N, or another book seller, you can’t send your receipt to Schuler in exchange for a signed book. The reason is that Schuler wouldn’t get reimbursed by those stores; they are their own entity.
If you have a question that you don’t see above, please email Schuler at email@example.com and put “Into The Fire” in the subject line so they know which book you’re asking about. Thanks!