Night Prince 3 title!

Thanks for all your music recommendations on my previous post! I’m burning up my iTunes account making a new playlist as we speak. Now, to the subject line of this post. Yes, the next Vlad and Leila novel finally has a title! For anyone worried that it contains the word “thrice,” never fear. We didn’t want that any more than you did ;). Without further ado, I give you:

BOUND BY FLAMES, Night Prince book three                *throws fiery confetti*

As I mentioned in my last post, the newly-titled BOUND BY FLAMES will release on January 26th, 2015. I’ve already seen the cover and it again features model Paul Marron in all his hard-bodied glory. As usual, until everything is finalized on the cover, I’m not allowed to reveal it. I’m also not supposed to reveal the stepback (inside artwork on the first page after the cover) until everything is done with that, too. However….*wicked grin*….while I can’t show you ANY part of the cover whatsoever, no one at my publisher specifically forbade me from showing ANY piece of the stepback, so I’m going to take that as tacit consent ;).

That being said, here is absolutely NOT the entire stepback art (don’t be mad, Avon, I couldn’t resist!)

Cover teaser

Remember, if you’re reposting this pic on your blog (and feel free to; I loved it so much I didn’t even wait for permission) this isn’t part of the cover. It’s only a piece of the stepback. As for the actual cover, true to previous Night Prince ones, you’ll see just Vlad on it and he’ll be showing a lot of skin. As soon I get the official go-ahead from my publisher, I’ll release that. Sorry for the wait, but I’m probably in enough trouble as it is, heh.

That’s all from me. Happy Wednesday, everyone!

Comments

1. Debi Murray says

I feel like I have been waiting so long for the end of this trilogy, but yet I have not been waiting in vain. This is one of my favorite stories, ever. I love Mr. Hot Hands!

2. melissa says

I saw the April 16th date on facebook and got super excited, until I remembered today is April 16th and Vlad isn’t coming early. I can’t wait until he gets here.

• Jan says

No, I was expecting it, too. If for no other reason than to see how they were going to work in that “thrice”. :-)

• says

Oh, I was *totally* waiting for a “thrice” title! But really, I don’t care WHAT it’s called as long as I get in my expectant little hands! :) Yay!!

3. Sarah says

That’s my daughter’s 18th birthday. I’m going to have to find a way to break it to her that I won’t be celebrating with her that day.

4. Linda Lewis says

I love all your books and am up to date in reading so I am really anxious for your next book to come out.
    Thanks for being the great writer you are. Linda from Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

5. Jan says

Leila is beautiful! I love seeing them together in a close up. Is it me? I think Vlad was saving the signature I’m-going-to-torch-you look for the cover. :-) Can’t wait to see it!

6. susie forrester says

….now looking foreword to a nice, rainy weekend sometime in January, that will be perfect for reading….

7. Maggie Smith says

Any news yet on when we can preorder? I will be getting both paperback and Kindle version (at midnight) because I won’t be able to wait! Stepback looks fabulous, eek!

8. Anita says

Great picture, but someone said they couldn’t wait for the end of this trilogy. No! No! No! end is a very bad word. We just read the end of Cat & Bones and now Vlad and Leila packing it in, hitting the road, being seen no more. I am filled with disappointment at the thought.

• Leslie says

Yes! Don’t stop at three books! A woman’s prerogative is to change her mind! I hope Tavia Gilbert will be doing the audio version again. She is excellent.

9. Amanda says

Great title!! While I am thrilled to know the release date, I am still adjusting to the fact that the next Vlad and Leila book won’t be out for so long. I started with Cat and Bones, but the Night Prince series is my absolute favorite!! There should be more of them, not just three. ;-)

10. Rhonda says

I LOVE Vlad and Leila and can’t wait to see how it all plays out. Hoping Maximus has a happily ever after too! Always wishing my life away, can’t wait for January. Did I just that with the cold snowy winter we have just had!

• Mo Stevens says

I agree but what about Ian, he would make a good mate for Leila’s sister!!! Next year is so far away. Vlad is by far the most exciting character in all the books.

11. Tonya says

Awesome! I can hardly wait!

I know I’m an hour late and a dollar short, but I have some suggestions for your playlist

All I Want by Kodaline
    Pompeii by Bastille

Those are my favorite bands at the moment. If you need a tragic love song, Kodaline is the way to go ^_^

12. aNgeLina says

Ohh gosh.. So looong.. Can’t wait to read this book… Hope that Vlad will struggle harder for Leila this time :D And wish that it can be released faster (⌒˛⌒)

13. Rebecka says

I love the title, but wouldn’t of cared if it was named Vlad’s Third Book!
    I just need more Vlad!! I instantly fell in love with him reading Night Huntress series and then listening to Tavia Gilbert do the audio just nailed it (um uh impaled it)!

PURE AGONY to wait so long! Love all your books and so sad to say farewell to Cat & Bones.

1. […] Title reveal:  Jeaniene Frost announced this week that the next book in the Night Prince Series will be titled BOUND BY FLAMES!!  It’s no secret that I’m a fan of this series and anything this author writes.  The official release date is set for January 26, 2015.  There isn’t a pre-order link, yet but I’ll be watching and post when there is. […]

2. […] Title reveal:  Jeaniene Frost announced this week that the next book in the Night Prince Series will be titled BOUND BY FLAMES!!  It’s no secret that I’m a fan of this series and anything this author writes.  The official release date is set for January 26, 2015.  There isn’t a pre-order link, yet but I’ll be watching and post when there is. […]