Gotta Have Paranormal With A Kick chat

Hi all. First, thanks for your many congrats on my list news last week! It’s wonderful to be able to celebrate Twice Tempted’s warm reception with you. Second, I’m busy writing Up from the Grave (Cat and Bones #7) but this Friday the 12th, I’m taking time out to chat with whoever’s feeling sociable :). So between 7pm and 9pm EST, you can find me over on the Goodreads group Gotta Have Paranormal With A Kick. Click the image below to be linked to the exact page for the chat:

Gotta paranormal

Just in case the image didn’t work, the full web page is here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1260503-author-q-a-jeaniene-frost-april-12-7-9-pm-est .

Hope to see some of you there!

Comments

1. Jennifer Cazares says

Loved the latest Vlad book! Cant wait or Up From the Grave! Any idea when tickets for nov 2 will be available for purchase? Ive booked my flight and reserved the hotel and an event ticket is all that need now ;)

• Jeaniene says

I assume you mean tickets for the Southern Magic luncheon in November? If so, sorry, I don’t know when they’ll be up. All of that is handled by the Southern Magic convention.

2. Catherine says

I LOVED Twice Tempted. It was your best yet. Great lines!! I think I like Vlad and Leila even more than cat & bones

3. Christina Thompson says

I love all your books :) I Loved Twice Tempted, I didn’t want it to end. I love Vlad & Leila. Plus I can’t wait for Cat & Bones’s #7 I love them too :)

4. says

I love Blad! He’s on a category class that no one can rival but Bones MMMMMMM!!!! has he’s own too! So I can’t decide wish one I like more, and I think I won’t even try, I love them both.

5. Melissa says

I love all of your books…..I have a question, have you ever thought of doing a three book series on veritos like you did for Vlad? I think she would be fun to read about since she is so old and strong…and better yet a beautiful woman?

• Michelle says

Good question. I always hoped veritas and Ian would end up together some how. He was impressed with her fighting skills 2 books ago and I thght that may have been a foreshadowing… It maybe just wishful thinking ;).

• Jeaniene says

I have ideas for Veritas but I don’t know if I’ll be able to translate them into a book/series. Maybe one day :).

6. Michelle says

7. says

Your modernization and relatability of these ancient humans made vampires, are so engrossing it is near impossible to take a break from reading (or listening to Tavia Gilberts’ awesome narrations) the books..

Thank you!

Eagerly awaiting your next releases :)

8. Karen says

Absolutely LOVE this story line and hope you have more in the works. I love when Cat welcomes Kira to her “little” undead family, LOL. I can’t wait to hear more about them. I love the humor and the passions….gutsy women and men with hearts (not beating hearts, but, who cares). Thanks so much for your work and creations. I am eagerly awaiting more … um …did I say …more again ??? more please

9. Carol Ann Carroll says

I absolutely loved Twice Tempted and can’t wait for the next in the series. It took me exactly 3 days to read the whole book. Hated putting it down to go to sleep.

Thank you so much for this new series.